Re: Public beta link

Chuck Dean

You will need to download the App Store version of FlickType in order to use it.
Here is the link:

On Apr 15, 2020, at 6:28 PM, Shawn Krasniuk via groups.io <bbsshawn@...> wrote:

Hi. The current beta of Flicktype has expired. Therefore you won't be able to join in on any betas until Ashley or Kosta issue a new one.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Apr 15, 2020, at 7:22 PM, JP Shandra <blindambition777@...> wrote:

Hi,
After you said this, I checked. It is missing. Clicking link says not accepting beta testers. My app in beta won’t even open.
Best,
JP

On Apr 15, 2020, at 5:12 PM, Ng Choon Hwee via groups.io <ng_choon_hwee@...> wrote:

Kosta, This morning The FlickType Beta disappeared from TestFlight. Is the testing over?

Ng Choon Hwee

On 14 Mar 2020, at 11:15 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi all,

If you find that you are no longer in the iOS beta for FlickType, please use this link to join: https://testflight.apple.com/join/jO9VT6Ei