Re: Beta testing

Shawn Krasniuk

Actually, I don't have an Apple Watch and I'm still on the Flicktype beta.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Mar 9, 2020, at 1:45 AM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

I was removed from the beta as well.
I don't believe that not submitting/submitting any feedback for the
beta would be a reason to be removed. Since I for one, like many
others who have been removed, have been submitting feedback quite
consistently. Most recently on the latest release; 5.1 - 236
Maybe it's because the current focus of development is for Flicktype
for Apple Watch, and so, only the testers who own an Apple Watch are
currently still getting the betas?
Just speculation though...So, it would be great if Kosta or Ashley can
provide some clarification regarding this.

Salman