Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Mar 7, 2020, at 7:58 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I too have been removed as  a  beta tester

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Rocco Fiorentino <roccof466@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2020 10:10:01 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Beta testing

Same here, does anyone know what’s going on? Are all of us removed?

On Mar 4, 2020, at 9:20 PM, Matthew Janusauskas <mjanusauskas@...> wrote:

Looks like I was also removed from the TestFlight betas.

Matthew

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:58 AM Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:
I was wondering if there were any new beta updates to FlickType. I see where I was removed as a tester. I was wondering why and it there were any new beta updates. Thanks.
Benny