Re: Dismiss

leonard morris

I’m just using the  native FlickType app not within  another app like email or notes or something else. after finishing my text I just pasted where I wanted to go.

On Feb 21, 2020, at 8:03 PM, Luke Davis <newanswertech@...> wrote:

What app are you using it in when it does this?

On Fri, 21 Feb 2020, leonard morris wrote:

When I am typing around the keyboard how can I stop flick Type from saying dismissed all the timeEvery country has an identity, history, custom, and
culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.