Re: FlickType question or suggestion

JP Shandra

Hi Randy,
Check to see that Full Access is enabled in Keyboards under Settings. Also, make sure that you are either using Touch or Direct Touch typing. Restart device. HTH
Best,
JP

On Jan 18, 2020, at 10:29 AM, Randy Borst via Groups.Io <Reborst1@...> wrote:

I am new to the group, so please excuse me if I am asking a common question that is frequently repeated.

I have been a subscriber for some time, but hadn't used the app in a couple months or so. Now, suddenly, I can't get the Flicktype keyboard to come up. The "swipe up and hold" gesture doesn't work, and the keyboard is not in my keyboard rotor. The rotor just goes from the regular English keyboard to emoji keyboard and then back.

I have the latest production version and I keep my iOS versions up to date automatically.

Thanks,

Randy Borst

Amherst, New York