FlickType question or suggestion

Randy Borst

I am new to the group, so please excuse me if I am asking a common question that is frequently repeated.

I have been a subscriber for some time, but hadn't used the app in a couple months or so. Now, suddenly, I can't get the Flicktype keyboard to come up. The "swipe up and hold" gesture doesn't work, and the keyboard is not in my keyboard rotor. The rotor just goes from the regular English keyboard to emoji keyboard and then back.

I have the latest production version and I keep my iOS versions up to date automatically.

Thanks,

Randy Borst

Amherst, New York