Re: Build 236

Gordon

Yeah it took me about 4 tries to type the word dog earlier. It wasn't even listed in the list of choices until I did it several times and finally got it. I've been using this keyboard since the first day it went live to be used everywhere on IOS. But something happened with last Monday's update that started this inaccuracy thing.

On 1/17/2020 8:40 PM, JP Shandra wrote:
Hi Kosta,
My earlier response was to build 236. I had minor issues before, but not to the extent of newest build.
In response to Gordon on accuracy. I’m experiencing the same. Most noticeable on left side of screen. Words with Q, W, A, S, D. I’m never getting word on first, even third time.
JP

On Jan 17, 2020, at 6:18 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you all for the feedback. If you could please clarify, is the feedback related to build 236 specifically, or more general as of recently?