Re: How do you use FlickType?

Jessica D

Hi,
FlickType is my new favorite way to type.
I find it easiest to use voiceover, and just type like I normally would, with both of my index fingers.

On Apr 9, 2018 2:49 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

How do you use FlickType?
Hello everyone,
After a few hours of playing with FlickType I have found the best way, for me, to use this keyboard is to hold it between my hands in landscape mode, with my index fingers over the top, and I type with my two thumbs.
This allows me to hold the iPhone securely and type quickly. I
The only problem I had was inserting a new line, because to flick down with two fingers I had to change my grip, and the new line button on the lower right was a little too awkward for my aging thumbs.
But I found that I can flick down with both thumbs to get the same results.
The more I use this app, the better it gets!

Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400