Re: Build 236

Gordon

I've noticed some of this behavior in the most recent public version that I currently have. And accuracy is still off compared to where it was prior to last Monday when the app got its first update. I used to be able to type really fast and hit each word pretty much every time, but now it's much slower and I hardly ever hit the correct word on the first try. I usually have to flick down several times to get the right word, and sometimes that doesn't happen and I have to do it again. I do most of my typing in the stock messages app on the iPhone.

On 1/17/2020 8:18 PM, FlickType wrote:
Thank you all for the feedback. If you could please clarify, is the feedback related to build 236 specifically, or more general as of recently?