Re: Build 236

Salman Haider

I have been encountering the bugs that have been mentioned by Ed and JP in previous messages. regarding being unable to switch punctuation, not being able to delete past the last word, and such. I do not use the outlook app myself, however those bugs that they have mentioned, I am definitely encountering in other apps as well, particularly ones that have multi line text fields. Like pages on Safari for instance. In addition to that, There are also some issues with voiceover feedback, which really make it difficult to continue typing in such fields. I will try and explain this in more detail in another message that I send you later, once I have a little more time to write out the description of the behavior encountered. But I just wanted to give you a heads up for now.
aSalman