Re: Build 236

Peter Torpey

I have never used the full screen mode of Flicktype but will begin testing that mode if it is a help.

However, I have experienced some of the sameS issues when composing e-mail messages that CHuck has reported. Specifically the three finger swipe seems to only work once in a while and two finger swipes sometimes drop me out of edit mode. Sometimes Flicktype will report that I am at the beginning and end of a document when I swipe left or right with one finger making it seem that my mail message is empty even though there is text in the boyd of the message. Don’t know if this is only a problem with e-mail, but that is most of what I use.

—Pete

ent from my iPhone