Re: Build 236

Shameless FanGirl

for whatever reason, this build wasn't pushed to me via testflight.

On Jan 17, 2020, at 1:21 PM, Ed Worrell via Groups.Io <ed.worrell=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Results seem to be on par with previous builds.

I am still seeing spaces inserted into words that are manually typed. Just like your name in the pervious email. This doesn’t seem to happen in all apps. Mostly the Apple email app. I am noticing that the standard keyboard seems to be a little more stable as well.

It’s a pretty good build in my opinion.

Ed

On Jan 17, 2020, at 2:06 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Ed. Does that mean it's working better in other apps, or the same as the previous build?

To give you some more background, the change in this build dramatically simplifies the code by removing dozens of workarounds that I've been using, and those are incredible fragile and hard to maintain, given each new iOS release.