Re: Build 236

Ed Worrell

Hey Kosta,

The build is working great in all apps except Outlook. In Outlook the keyboard doesn’t announce the word or punctuation options/suggestions when flicking up or down. Everywhere else it works great in full screen mode.

I was thinking would it be possible to add an options or a key option in the settings for FlickType to switch between full scree mode or standard keyboard mode? I like using the full screen mode when typing a long email but I prefer the standard mode for daily use. I’m thinking it could be an user selectable option where the switch keyboard button is located. I don’t know if this is possible I’m only asking as I have an iPhone 11 and the switch keyboard option is always in the bottom left corner and it would be an extremely useful option.

Ed Worrell.

On Jan 17, 2020, at 11:01 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,
I tried typing a couple of paragraphs in full screen mode, and I am typing this in full screen mode.
It's working perfectly for me on my iPhone 8 running the latest iOS.
The visual prompts are huge! Even my sad old eyes can read them at arms length.😎

Now I am Typing this in the mail app. Weird, it seems to be less accurate.🤔
I am still having problems in the mail app, with navigating with two and three finger swipes, and when I remove words, it says that I am at the top of the message.In In order to find my place, I have to dismiss the FlickType screen, go to the iOS keyboard, and move around that way. Chuck (mobile)

Our 1972 Honda 600 Coupe

Our 1961 Vespa 400

On Jan 17, 2020, at 10:43 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. Could you please also try explicitly setting it to full screen in the settings, and giving that a go?

Thanks,
Kosta