Re: Build 236

Chuck Dean

Hello Kosta,
I tried typing a couple of paragraphs in full screen mode, and I am typing this in full screen mode.
It's working perfectly for me on my iPhone 8 running the latest iOS.
The visual prompts are huge! Even my sad old eyes can read them at arms length.😎

Now I am Typing this in the mail app. Weird, it seems to be less accurate.🤔
I am still having problems in the mail app, with navigating with two and three finger swipes, and when I remove words, it says that I am at the top of the message.In In order to find my place, I have to dismiss the FlickType screen, go to the iOS keyboard, and move around that way. Chuck  (mobile)

On Jan 17, 2020, at 10:43 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. Could you please also try explicitly setting it to full screen in the settings, and giving that a go?

Thanks,
Kosta