Re: Build 236

Chuck Dean

I use FlickType in Landscape mode, which essentially puts it into full screen mode and I have not had any problems, as a matter of fact it seems to be typing better than ever😎👍

On Jan 17, 2020, at 9:11 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

- Experimental workaround for typing issues when using the iOS full screen keyboard. If you use the full screen mode either in the container app or with the keyboard extension, please let us know if this breaks anything, particularly relating to typing feedback.