Re: FlickType giveaway in the US today

You do not need this promotion. If you were a subscriber, or you ever downloaded FlickType in the past, you will now get Fliktype for free. As long as you’ve done the update recently, you can make sure by going to the App Store and then my account, you can stop your subscription.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 7:01 PM, Chris Giuntoli <cgiuntoli@...> wrote:

Hi,

It’s been a crazy day and I’m finally getting around to checking emails and messages. Wondering if this offer can apply to me? I’ve been a supporter of your keyboard since the very beginning and currently pay the monthly subscription. anyway, thought it was worth asking as I’m not sure if I am missing anything else that I need to do to become eligible.

Regardless, thank you for making such a fantastic keyboard option for myself in the blind community.

Take care,
Chris
On Jan 15, 2020, at 10:33 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️