Re: FlickType giveaway in the US today

Chris Giuntoli

Hi,

It’s been a crazy day and I’m finally getting around to checking emails and messages. Wondering if this offer can apply to me? I’ve been a supporter of your keyboard since the very beginning and currently pay the monthly subscription. anyway, thought it was worth asking as I’m not sure if I am missing anything else that I need to do to become eligible.

Regardless, thank you for making such a fantastic keyboard option for myself in the blind community.

Take care,
Chris

On Jan 15, 2020, at 10:33 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️