Re: FlickType giveaway in the US today

Daniel McGee

Not sure if the code give away just apply for this list but maybe someone could post this news on

This might gain more attraction to the news. Since not everyone is subscribed to a mailing list. Of course, don't forget to clearly mention that its US  only. Don't want users to be confused.

Just my idea for what it's worth.

Daniel

On 15 Jan 2020, at 20:23, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

How about myself: richardturner42@...

Thank you very much.

Richard

On Jan 15, 2020, at 10:33 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

FlickType friends,

If you or someone you know would like to get FlickType for free, let us know their email address and we'll send them a promo code.

This promotion is only available in the US, and we have dozens of copies to give away!

- Kosta & Ashley ☺️