Re: New and improved Flick type update

Daniel McGee

Yes, I too notice a slightly improvement in accuracy withVersion, 4.6

Although, never really have had any problems with the prediction Engine. If I can't spell a word, I normally just end up dictating it then carry on typing again with FlickType.☺️

Daniel

On 15 Jan 2020, at 10:46, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

Sorry about so many posts, but I found one that doesn't make sense at all. Maybe this will help you figure out what's going on. My daughter's name is Krystal. but when I type it, I get "getaway" for some reason. And I'm no where near the G when I start typing that one. If I add her name to the dictionary it works fine. So hopefully this will be a good example to check out to see why it would be suggesting "getaway"

On 1/15/2020 4:24 AM, Gordon via Groups.Io wrote:
I'll definitely post a good review for sure. there's still a slight issue with accuracy. If you type much slower it tends to be more accurate for some reason. Prior to the update on Monday, I could type really fast with perfect accuracy. But now it seems to be pulling up really obscure words. I did totally clean out my dictionary.

On 1/15/2020 4:18 AM, Kosta Eleftheriou wrote:
Thank you Gordon, glad to hear the update is working better for you!

Please considering leaving us a review on the App Store, each review helps us a lot.

Thanks!
- Kosta

On Jan 14, 2020, at 3:08 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

It's now available in the app store with much better accuracy. I see a big difference.