Re: FlickType and mail?

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

By the way, I forgot to say I am using an iPhone seven, if this matters. I know that X and above have different screen sizes, so could there be a problem there?
Cheers,
JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 15/01/2020 à 17:20, JP Shandra a écrit :

Hello,
I’ve noticed these issues In mail. It’s inconsistent, sometimes works. This has been all through 13 as Chuck state’s. On latest beta.
Best,
JP

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:12 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

 I agree. Even the beta version is having problems with manual input, and two and three finger swipe navigation.
I believe I started to notice problems with I O S1 3.
I just noticed that I can only enter a single digit with the numbers panel.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel