Re: FlickType and mail?

JP Shandra

Hello,
I’ve noticed these issues In mail. It’s inconsistent, sometimes works. This has been all through 13 as Chuck state’s. On latest beta.
Best,
JP

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:12 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

I agree. Even the beta version is having problems with manual input, and two and three finger swipe navigation.
I believe I started to notice problems with I O S1 3.
I just noticed that I can only enter a single digit with the numbers panel.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet