Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Chuck,

Is this in Mail or everywhere?

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 15/01/2020 à 17:11, Chuck Dean a écrit :

I agree. Even the beta version is having problems with manual input, and two and three finger swipe navigation.
I believe I started to notice problems with I O S1 3.
I just noticed that I can only enter a single digit with the numbers panel.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel