Re: FlickType and mail?

Chuck Dean

I agree. Even the beta version is having problems with manual input, and two and three finger swipe navigation.
I believe I started to notice problems with I O S1 3.
I just noticed that I can only enter a single digit with the numbers panel.

On Jan 15, 2020, at 8:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hey Kosta, FlickType works great everywhere I tried, except in the mail app. Have you any idea why these two apps do not seam to be good friends anymore?
I have no issue at all in FlickType app, notes and messages.
Cheers,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet