Re: New and improved Flick type update

Gordon

I'll definitely post a good review for sure. there's still a slight issue with accuracy. If you type much slower it tends to be more accurate for some reason. Prior to the update on Monday, I could type really fast with perfect accuracy. But now it seems to be pulling up really obscure words. I did totally clean out my dictionary.

On 1/15/2020 4:18 AM, Kosta Eleftheriou wrote:
Thank you Gordon, glad to hear the update is working better for you!

Please considering leaving us a review on the App Store, each review helps us a lot.

Thanks!
- Kosta

On Jan 14, 2020, at 3:08 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

´╗┐It's now available in the app store with much better accuracy. I see a big difference.