Re: Has anyone else noticed this

Tony Hernandez

The keyboard area seems a bit less tall. That may be why it isn't working as one is accustomed. I think this is just slightly different dimensions messing with muscle memory.

On 1/14/2020 9:23 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Hi Gordon. I. Am Testing it Right now from the mail app, and it seams okay, but it definitely  works better if you type from the FlickType application.
Cheers,
J P R.

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 14 janv. 2020 à 14:07, Gordon <gordon@...> a écrit :

After updating yesterday, flick type isn't as accurate as it was prior to yesterday's update. It will usually present the word I'm trying to type, however I have to flick down a lot to get to it. Where as in the past it would usually be the first choice when I would flick right one time. Has anyone else experienced this?

--
Tony Hernandez