From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Peter Torpey <ptorpey00@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 2:06:07 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] Confused about "in app purchases" in app store description

I am confused about the “in app purchases” mentioned in the description of the new Flicktype app.  I thought Flicktype had moved to a non-subscription model and that its use only required a one time purchase price of $2.99.

However the app store entry states:

In-App Purchases

 Use inside all apps$0.99

  1. Use inside all apps$11.99

This implies that the $2.99 isn’t as functional as the current Flicktype app and that there is an extra charge for unlocking it to be used with all apps.  Plus both of these options look the same.  What am I missing?

Thanks.

--Pete