Re: A flick type update

Jessica D

Hi Kosta,
As others here have said previously, we're so glad you're back!
The "flicktype notes" does have an iphone app, its on my 5th page.

I' love Flicktype!

I was telling someone about flicktype recenqly, and she asked me how hard flicktype is to use, when compared to the ios keyboard, which she said she struggles with.
What's the best way to explain how flicktype works?

On Jan 13, 2020, at 9:35 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

´╗┐FlickType Notes has an emphasis on note-taking on the watch, and has no iPhone keyboard.
FlickType Keyboard is equal parts accessible iPhone keyboard and Apple Watch messaging app.