Re: A flick type update

Jessica D

Hi,
I have a question for anyone who is able to answer it.

My question is, what are the purposes of both apps, since they both are based on flicktype, and both support the Apple watch?

On Jan 13, 2020, at 3:50 PM, Paul Dromey <pdromey@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta and everyone.
May I wish you, Ashley and your family good health and happiness in 2020.  Thank you for continuing to develop this wonderful app.
In the latest App Store update, the language option between English and Spanish appears to be working seamlessly but this is not the case in today's Beta version.

I hope that this option continues in the future as it is, for me, one of the most crucial components.

Paul