Re: Signing up for the beta again.

Chuck Dean

All you need to do is update the app.
If  you have automatic update turned on, check to see if it has updated.
Go to the App Store and tap on  your account button in the upper right. There you can check what updates have been updated automatically, or manually update any app you want.

On Jan 12, 2020, at 5:03 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Does this mean I have to delete the app first and then download it and restore purchases

On Jan 13, 2020, at 7:50 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

My understanding is that anyone who has simply downloaded the app in the past, can now get it for free, regardless of whether they ever subscribed.

That should mean that a whole lot of people can now get it for free!