Re: Signing up for the beta again.

Trenton Matthews

To clarify,

If you were only a beta tester for the Flicktype application iOS/IPad OS though only stuck with the original free version, you still have the 99 cents/11.00 plans for newcomers.

At least, that’s what the App store is saying anyway…

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 10:42 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Signing up for the beta again.

Hello Jessica,

The reason Kosta has separated the watch app from FlickType, is to generate much more revenue.

At the current time the watch app is not accessible and Kosta is going for a main stream demographic. He is hoping that if he can get enough sighted  people to buy the watch app, it will generate enough revenue to keep Fliktype alive.

He has said that eventually, probably in the very near future, that the FlickType Notes app will be accessible.

Personally I think this is a fantastic idea, because of this idea, the subscription to FlickType has been canceled, and if you were a subscriber before, you now get Fliktype for free!

Chuck  (mobile)

Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Jan 12, 2020, at 10:37 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hello,
I'd like to know why they've decided to separate the iPhone and watch apps?
I thought Apple was encouraging app developers to Integrate Watch support into their existing iOS A p p s?
Can someone please clarify?
Thanks,
Jessica

On Jan 12, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

We'll probably have to wait until Kosta releases another beta for us to all test. Then if we are interested, redeem a code to subscribe again to get the new test builds.☺️

On 12 Jan 2020, at 17:01, Gina Grunden <runemagick115@...> wrote:

Since the beta has expired how do we sign up to beta again?I'd like to go back to contributing and helping out. Testflight says I'm not currently beta testing any apps.

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.