Re: Signing up for the beta again.

Chuck Dean

By the way,
I purchased the app, FlickType Notes, for $3.99 before I signed up for the beta. I really feel strongly about supporting the cause. 😎
Here is the App Store link:

On Jan 12, 2020, at 10:16 AM, Chuck Dean via Groups.Io <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Gina,
At the present time there is no beta for Fliktype.

The beta people have been talking about is for Fliktype notes, the new app for the Apple Watch.

If you would like to sign up for that beta, here is the invite link:

On Jan 12, 2020, at 10:01 AM, Gina Grunden <runemagick115@...> wrote:

Since the beta has expired how do we sign up to beta again?I'd like to go back to contributing and helping out. Testflight says I'm not currently beta testing any apps.