Re: Signing up for the beta again.

Jessica D

Hello,
I'd like to know why they've decided to separate the iPhone and watch apps?
I thought Apple was encouraging app developers to Integrate Watch support into their existing iOS A p p s?
Can someone please clarify?

On Jan 12, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

We'll probably have to wait until Kosta releases another beta for us to all test. Then if we are interested, redeem a code to subscribe again to get the new test builds.☺️

On 12 Jan 2020, at 17:01, Gina Grunden <runemagick115@...> wrote:

Since the beta has expired how do we sign up to beta again?I'd like to go back to contributing and helping out. Testflight says I'm not currently beta testing any apps.