Re: Seeking comments of FlickType upgraders before taking the plunge

Chuck Dean

 Hello Benny,
To edit any subscription, go to settings, at the very top of the settings page you’ll find your name. Double tap on your name, flick right until you hear subscriptions. I believe it is  the fourth item down, double tap on subscriptions find  the subscription you want to edit, and follow the prompts.

On Jan 12, 2020, at 4:52 AM, Benny Barber <benny.barber55@...> wrote:

I was going to upgrade to the latest version of Flicktype, but I do not see how I unsubscribe from the current version.  Can someone give me the instructions on how to unsubscribe?  Thanks.

Benny