Re: Seeking comments of FlickType upgraders before taking the plunge

Benny,

I would caution you not to cancel your FlickType subscription until you've installed the upgrade and are happy with it. The following steps can be followed to cancel a subscription and are written based on an iPhone 8 running iOS 13.3:

1.   Place focus on the Apps Store home screen button or icon and single finger triple tap.

2.   A context menu will open and swipe until Updates has focus and double tap.

3.   On the screen that opens, swipe right until Subscriptions is announced and double tap.

4.   Swipe until your FlickType subscription has focus. Voiceover should announce your subscription period and next billing date. Double tap to open the subscription.

5.   You will be placed on an edit subscription screen and the last item on that screen is a Cancel subscription button which you should double tap to cancel it.

Good luck.

Alan Lemly