Re: Seeking comments of FlickType upgraders before taking the plunge
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I would caution you not to cancel your FlickType subscription until you've installed the upgrade and are happy with it. The following steps can be followed to cancel a subscription and are written based on an iPhone 8 running iOS 13.3:
1. Place focus on the Apps Store home screen button or icon and single finger triple tap.
2. A context menu will open and swipe until Updates has focus and double tap.
3. On the screen that opens, swipe right until Subscriptions is announced and double tap.
4. Swipe until your FlickType subscription has focus. Voiceover should announce your subscription period and next billing date. Double tap to open the subscription.
5. You will be placed on an edit subscription screen and the last item on that screen is a Cancel subscription button which you should double tap to cancel it.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Benny Barber
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 5:53 AM
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Seeking comments of FlickType upgraders before taking the plunge
I was going to upgrade to the latest version of Flicktype, but I do not see how I unsubscribe from the current version. Can someone give me the instructions on how to unsubscribe? Thanks.
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Kosta Eleftheriou
To clarify, existing subscribers will also be able to keep using the app with no additional cost. In fact, once you update, you should be able to cancel your subscription and still be able to use the app forever.
This last update brings no significant changes to the way the keyboard works in all text fields, so won't be missing anything if you don't update now. I have removed a lot of bloat from it though, so if anything, some things should be better.
On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 10:45 AM Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote: