Re: Feedback, Punctuations and more

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Well, I just Reinstalled The app, but no change. I wonder if something in the apps settings could cause this. What is visual announcements?
another bug I just noticed is that when typing a word letter by letter, each letter is now followed by a space.
French iOS may well be behind others, as for example voice control is not available in French. But I have no way of telling if flick type would behave differently on French iOS.
can anyone help some more?
Cheers,

JPR
http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 12 janv. 2020 à 01:44, Gordon <gordon@...> a écrit :

The issues you're experiencing are those that the rest of us experienced when 13 was first release that were fixed in 13.3. I wonder if the French version is behind?

On 1/11/2020 7:12 PM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Are you using an iPhone 7. As I Am?
JP

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 12 janv. 2020 à 00:53, Gordon <gordon@...> a écrit :
It might because I'm not seeing any issues on my end and I've been using it all day.

On 1/11/2020 6:49 PM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
the latest one, 13.3.
I wonder if reinstalling would help?
JP

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 12 janv. 2020 à 00:30, Gordon <gordon@...> a écrit :
What IOS version are you running on your phone? I'm not seeing any of these things running the latest version of IOS.

On 1/11/2020 6:29 PM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Hi again. To add to my Previous message, I would like to mention that the issues I am experiencing Occur with FlickType last version.. Cheers,
Jpr

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 11 janv. 2020 à 14:19, Jean-Philippe Rykiel via Groups.Io <jprykiel=gmail.com@groups.io> a écrit :
Dear FlickType Team,
Using an iPhone seven with Latest French iOS, I notice that when flicking right after typing, it happens that the word is not correctly Spoken, even though it is correctly typed. Speech misses the first letter of the word,. And for example the, may be Pronounpronounced as he.A stranger thing I noticed Without being able to reproduce itThe sequence which Leeds to this behavior, is that sometimes when deleting a word, FlickType will say Beginning of Document, Even though I. Am in the middle of it.
Oh, one last thing I I. Forgot, Punctuations are no longer pronounced when flicking thropunctuations are no longer pronounced when flicking through them.
That’s it for now.
All the best,JPR