Re: Seeking comments of FlickType upgraders before taking the plunge

Shawn Krasniuk

Hey everyone. Welcome back Kosta. That's cool about the app being free for subscribers. I've got a few questions for you. I have the app displayed in the standard screen layout and text announcements are turned off. When I was a part of the beta program for Flicktype, if you had the screen size set to standard and text announcements were turned off, it looked like as if you were typing using the iOS keyboard because there was no black box above the keyboard. So my first question is now that subscriptions are a thing of the past, once my subscription ends, will that black box above the keyboard disappear and it behaves like it did in the beta?
My 2nd question to you is actually in regards to betas. Do you think it's worth it to re-sign up for the betas now that there are no subscriptions? If so, is there a redeem code I can enter as the last beta expired?
Lastly, this is in response to Jessica's issue in regards to entering double digit numbers that have the same digits. I'm not having this issue here as I was able to enter the number 11 with no problems. Which app are you experiencing this on and how are you entering number mode?

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...

On Jan 11, 2020, at 2:19 PM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Hi Kosta,

Thanks so much for this clarification. I'm so glad that you are back in action again and all the best to you, Ashley, and your family.

Alan