Hello George,
Yes Fliktype notes for the iOS Apple Watch, is available in the App Store for $2.99.
Be warned, it is not accessible with voiceover at this time. The only way it can be used  is to   turn voiceover off and you get no audio input whatsoever. If you’re planning on using it on your Apple Watch, I would suggest that you wait until it is accessible. I will be sure to put up notice once it is accessible.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 10:27 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa
Is the flicktype notes  app in the app store yet?

Kind Regards,
George Cham

Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:35:45 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] mad about removal of watch app

Chuck is on the money. Pun intended, smile.
- Kosta

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 8:26 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hello,
Personally, I would have no problem paying the three dollars for this app if it was necessary, it is only three months worth of the subscription price which I would be paying Any ways.
I Was playing with the watch App Under my CCTV. I think Kosta is Going for a Main stream demographic.👍

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:19 PM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

 I would agree. I actually cancelled my subscription, thinking that doing so, and then uninstalling and reinstalling may require me to pay $2.99, which I was fine with as I wanted to continue supporting the app and its development in the maximum way I can at this point.  Considering that subscriptions are gone, I thought that that would bring me up to date and in sync with the way things are supposed to be, in terms of pricing and charges for the app.
However, I did not have to pay $2.99, probably because I am one of those who has had the subscription before. But I just wanted to try.
So as of right now, I have cancelled the subscription that I had, since it seems like that was automatically gonna go away anyway at some point.