From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 3:35:45 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] mad about removal of watch app

Chuck is on the money. Pun intended, smile.
- Kosta

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 8:26 PM Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
Hello,
Personally, I would have no problem paying the three dollars for this app if it was necessary, it is only three months worth of the subscription price which I would be paying Any ways.
I Was playing with the watch App Under my CCTV. I think Kosta is Going for a Main stream demographic.👍

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:19 PM, Salman Haider <salmanhaider.purdue@...> wrote:

 I would agree. I actually cancelled my subscription, thinking that doing so, and then uninstalling and reinstalling may require me to pay $2.99, which I was fine with as I wanted to continue supporting the app and its development in the maximum way I can at this point.  Considering that subscriptions are gone, I thought that that would bring me up to date and in sync with the way things are supposed to be, in terms of pricing and charges for the app.
However, I did not have to pay $2.99, probably because I am one of those who has had the subscription before. But I just wanted to try.
So as of right now, I have cancelled the subscription that I had, since it seems like that was automatically gonna go away anyway at some point.