Re: mad about removal of watch app

Chuck Dean

By the way,
I’m sure that the Watch keyboard will become accessible in the very near future. Please be patient, remember Kosta now has two apps to work on not just one.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:53 PM, Jessica Dail via Groups.Io <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm very angry that the beta does not fix the accessibility issues, but I'll continue to wait, as I joined the beta for the watch app today.
I like the new version of flicktype for ios.
Can someone tell me how flicktype differs from the on-screen keyboard?
I told a friend about Flicktype, and she asked me if it was different from the on-screen keyboard, because she had trouble with touch typing.