Re: mad about removal of watch app

I am not sure what you mean by different. Obviously, typing Is different because you to not have to hit the keys exactly. As Lone as you are somewhat close to the pattern of the words. FlickType will predict the words.
If you are talking visually, FlickType looks a little different than the iOS keyboard, but the keys are All in the Same place As the iOS, and any q w e r t y keyboards.
My wife, who is fully cited, uses Fliktype and loves it!

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:53 PM, Jessica Dail via Groups.Io <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
I'm very angry that the beta does not fix the accessibility issues, but I'll continue to wait, as I joined the beta for the watch app today.
I like the new version of flicktype for ios.
Can someone tell me how flicktype differs from the on-screen keyboard?
I told a friend about Flicktype, and she asked me if it was different from the on-screen keyboard, because she had trouble with touch typing.