Re: mad about removal of watch app

Salman Haider

 I would agree. I actually cancelled my subscription, thinking that doing so, and then uninstalling and reinstalling may require me to pay $2.99, which I was fine with as I wanted to continue supporting the app and its development in the maximum way I can at this point.  Considering that subscriptions are gone, I thought that that would bring me up to date and in sync with the way things are supposed to be, in terms of pricing and charges for the app.
However, I did not have to pay $2.99, probably because I am one of those who has had the subscription before. But I just wanted to try.
So as of right now, I have cancelled the subscription that I had, since it seems like that was automatically gonna go away anyway at some point.