Re: Feedback, Punctuations and more

Gordon

What IOS version are you running on your phone? I'm not seeing any of these things running the latest version of IOS.

On 1/11/2020 6:29 PM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Hi again. To add to my Previous message, I would like to mention that the issues I am experiencing Occur with FlickType last version.. Cheers,
Jpr

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Le 11 janv. 2020 à 14:19, Jean-Philippe Rykiel via Groups.Io <jprykiel=gmail.com@groups.io> a écrit :

Dear FlickType Team,
Using an iPhone seven with Latest French iOS, I notice that when flicking right after typing, it happens that the word is not correctly Spoken, even though it is correctly typed. Speech misses the first letter of the word,. And for example the, may be Pronounpronounced as he.A stranger thing I noticed Without being able to reproduce itThe sequence which Leeds to this behavior, is that sometimes when deleting a word, FlickType will say Beginning of Document, Even though I. Am in the middle of it.
Oh, one last thing I I. Forgot, Punctuations are no longer pronounced when flicking thropunctuations are no longer pronounced when flicking through them.
That’s it for now.
All the best,JPR