From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gordon
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 4:26 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] mad about removal of watch app

So I wonder if we cancel our current subscriptions or will that cancel automatically at some point? I'll gladly buy this app if I ever need to. I'm on board with whatever is necessary to continue development and support.

On 1/11/2020 4:07 PM, Chuck Dean wrote:

Hello,

As I understand it, the watch app is $2.99. Fliktype is now a separate app and it’s also 299, except for those of us who have subscribed before, and it will be no charge.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 2:59 PM, Gordon <gordon@...> wrote:

So is the flick type app $2.99 or is this the watch app? I looked in my subscriptions and flick type is still listed there with a next billing date of Feb. 4. And I have the new version.

On 1/11/2020 11:42 AM, Gina Grunden wrote:

I think that is pretty nice that the subscription has been Dropped, and that the app is just one Flat price. I think that people need to Be More Grateful because the developers work on the alapp lifeand time permitting. All that to say keep up the excellent work Kosta and Ashley.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 12:19 PM, Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...> wrote:

Hi Jessica.

Apologies for the inconvenience. The watch app will come back shortly.

I should also note that we have dropped the subscription and the app is now $2.99. Additionally, anyone who previously downloaded the app and didn’t purchase a subscription should now be able to get the app for free.

More to come soon.

- Kosta

On Jan 11, 2020, at 4:55 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,

My name is Jessica.

I just saw an update in the app store for flicktype, which is good.

What's not good, and quite frankly, makes me mad is the unannounced removal of the watch app.

I really loved this part of flicktype.

It was nice to be able to type right on my Apple watch series 4.

Is this part of the app gone for good, or will it return?