From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 6:58:15 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [FlickType] mad about removal of watch app

Hi Jessica,

You and anyone else interested can become a tester for FlickType Notes for Watch here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/4DvMpMl2

As I mentioned before, the watch app is not yet fully accessible but I am working on this as we speak.

- Kosta

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 10:43 AM Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hello,
I was wondering if I could become a tester for flicktype Notes?
I want to ensure that this app becomes the stays fully accessible With VoiceOver.

Typed withFlickType on my iPhone 11 ?