Re: mad about removal of watch app

Kosta Eleftheriou

Hi Jessica,

You and anyone else interested can become a tester for FlickType Notes for Watch here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/4DvMpMl2

As I mentioned before, the watch app is not yet fully accessible but I am working on this as we speak.

- Kosta

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 10:43 AM Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hello,
I was wondering if I could become a tester for flicktype Notes?
I want to ensure that this app becomes the stays fully accessible With VoiceOver.

Typed withFlickType on my iPhone 11 ?