Re: mad about removal of watch app

Harry Bell

Thank you, Kosta!
I love your iPhone FlickType app, so I’m glad you are being so active and inventive again!
Regards
Harry
York
UK

On 11 Jan 2020, at 17:46, Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...> wrote:

The new notes app is not yet fully accessible but will be soon.

- Kosta

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:42 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
People are saying that the flicktype notes app doesn't work with voiceover.
Is that true?
Was this done intentionally?

So the flicktype notes app, is also flicktype on iphone/ipad?

On Jan 11, 2020, at 12:19 PM, Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...> wrote:
Hi Jessica.

Apologies for the inconvenience. The watch app will come back shortly.

I should also note that we have dropped the subscription and the app is now $2.99. Additionally, anyone who previously downloaded the app and didn’t purchase a subscription should now be able to get the app for free.

More to come soon.
- Kosta

On Jan 11, 2020, at 4:55 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:
Hi,
My name is Jessica.
I just saw an update in the app store for flicktype, which is good.
What's not good, and quite frankly, makes me mad is the unannounced removal of the watch app.
I really loved this part of flicktype.
It was nice to be able to type right on my Apple watch series 4.
Is this part of the app gone for good, or will it return?