Re: mad about removal of watch app

Gina Grunden

I think that is pretty nice that the subscription has been Dropped, and that the app is just one Flat price. I think that people need to Be More Grateful because the developers work on the alapp lifeand time permitting. All that to say keep up the excellent work Kosta and Ashley.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 12:19 PM, Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...> wrote:

Hi Jessica.

Apologies for the inconvenience. The watch app will come back shortly.

I should also note that we have dropped the subscription and the app is now $2.99. Additionally, anyone who previously downloaded the app and didn’t purchase a subscription should now be able to get the app for free.

More to come soon.
- Kosta

On Jan 11, 2020, at 4:55 AM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
My name is Jessica.
I just saw an update in the app store for flicktype, which is good.
What's not good, and quite frankly, makes me mad is the unannounced removal of the watch app.
I really loved this part of flicktype.
It was nice to be able to type right on my Apple watch series 4.
Is this part of the app gone for good, or will it return?