From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 8:31 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] mad about removal of watch app

Hi,

Do you know if or when they'll do away with the subscriptions, like Apple wants them to?

Do you also know why they made the watch app a separate purchase?

Thanks,

Jessica Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2020, at 11:11 AM, Harry Bell via Groups.Io <ubupanoramix@...> wrote:

My watch is series four

On 11 Jan 2020, at 15:40, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi Harri,

What series is your watch

I don't have the app yet, but I'd be using it on a series 4.

On Jan 11, 2020, at 10:35 AM, Harry Bell via Groups.Io <ubupanoramix@...> wrote:

I’ve installed it on my Apple Watch but when I open the app on my watch and double tap to create a new note, the keyboard does come up but voiceover says nothing when I tap the  keyboard, nothing works. I’ve restarted the watch but still no joy. Have I missed something?

Harry

On 11 Jan 2020, at 14:13, Tony Hernandez <tonyhspeaks@...> wrote:

Hi Jessica and all,

The Watch Companion has been separated into a paid download for $2.99 called FlickType Notes for Watch. I didn't hesitate to buy it, though I haven't had a chance to try it yet.  Here's the link on the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flicktype-notes-for-watch/id1453148171

On 1/11/2020 7:55 AM, Jessica D wrote:

Hi,
My name is Jessica.
I just saw an update in the app store for flicktype, which is good.
What's not good, and quite frankly, makes me mad is the unannounced removal of the watch app.
I really loved this part of flicktype.
It was nice to be able to type right on my Apple watch series 4.
Is this part of the app gone for good, or will it return?

Tony Hernandez
--
Tony Hernandez