Re: mad about removal of watch app

Tony Hernandez

I just downloaded it on my iPhone. I assume it will install on my watch

automatically. I just got it a short while ago and don't have time to check it out yet, but after work I will.

On 1/11/2020 9:25 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
Where do typed notes go?
Does this also require installing an app on the iphone?

On Jan 11, 2020, at 9:13 AM, Tony Hernandez <tonyhspeaks@...> wrote:

Hi Jessica and all,

The Watch Companion has been separated into a paid download for $2.99 called FlickType Notes for Watch. I didn't hesitate to buy it, though I haven't had a chance to try it yet.  Here's the link on the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flicktype-notes-for-watch/id1453148171

On 1/11/2020 7:55 AM, Jessica D wrote:
Hi,
My name is Jessica.
I just saw an update in the app store for flicktype, which is good.
What's not good, and quite frankly, makes me mad is the unannounced removal of the watch app.
I really loved this part of flicktype.
It was nice to be able to type right on my Apple watch series 4.
Is this part of the app gone for good, or will it return?

Tony Hernandez
--
Tony Hernandez